Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage Inside Montgomery County Condominium


Exterior grading issues caused heavy rains from a passing storm to infiltrate a condominium in Montgomery County, MD. As always, we responded quickly and starte... READ MORE



Water Damage Inside Silver Spring Rental


A property manager called us to the scene after one of their properties suffered water damage. Damage was done to the ceiling and floors. We were able to clean ... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Rockville, MD


The finished basement of a Rockville, MD home flooded, causing extensive damage to the carpeting. The drywall and framing were also affected. Our team at SERVPR... READ MORE



Kitchen in Olney, MD Restored After Suffering Water Damage


A ceiling leak caused the kitchen area of a home in Olney, MD to suffer intense water damage. We arrived quickly to the scene to cleanup the mess and began rest... READ MORE



Soot-Stained Fireplace Restoration in Rockville, MD


Check out the differences before and after restoration! No more soot-stained bricks or brass. Our customers were pleased with their restored, pristine fireplace... READ MORE



Frozen Sprinkler Bursts at Country Club


A frozen sprinkler pipe burst inside a country club's locker room, causing water damage to the carpeting in the men's locker room, also spreading to the carpeti... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Rockville, Maryland Home


A slow, pinhole leak in a water supply line behind the wall and cabinets in the kitchen of a Rockville, MD home caused extensive mold growth. Often time, a pipe... READ MORE



Restoring a Townhouse in Burtonsville, Maryland


A townhouse in Burtonsville, MD suffered after a fire started in the backyard. Although the fire did not originate from inside the home, it affected the interio... READ MORE



Water Damage in Rockville Apartment Complex


The sprinkler pipe burst in a Rockville apartment complex, causing a leakage resulting in the formations of large puddles on the carpeting of the hallways as we... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Olney, MD Townhome


A fire began in an Olney townhome when a mattress was set on fire by a candle. The home had no electricity, so the person living in the home would light candles... READ MORE