September is National Preparedness Month
September is National Preparedness Month. This year, ready.gov calls us to be “Prepared, Not Scared.”
Did you know you can:
- Download applications on your phone for weather alerts and updates?
- Create a financial plan with consideration of a potential storm or other act of nature?
- Check to see your insurance’s coverage for damages caused by an act of nature?
- Learn more about how to protect your assets, potentially by investing in flood insurance?
- Take a course or independently research about how to ensure safety during a storm or other event?
The list could go on as there are endless precautions one can take, in addition to the rapid increase of technology. With that being said, SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney and of Silver Spring North make it easy for clients to be “Prepared, Not Scared,” as we stay up-to-date with the latest procedures and techniques to ensure your home or office is ready to face the potential natural force in its path.
Waiting for a storm to pass through before asking for help can have disastrous effects on your property and can leave you and your family overwhelmed.
It is important to know that creating a plan and taking preventative measures will impact your safety and your wallet for the better, but sometimes, these emergencies cannot be foreseen.
Luckily, SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney and of Silver Spring North offers 24-hour Emergency Service provided by highly trained weather-related damage specialists who are equipped with stellar knowledge and skill. You can rest assure knowing SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney and of Silver Spring North will demonstrate their mastery over acts of nature. You can remain confident as they restore any damages on your property. See our website below for more details.
Please call (301) 340-1313 if you want to plan for an emergency or if you have damage from an emergency that needs to be fixed.