The Latest: Phase 2- What’s Happening in Montgomery County, MD
Do you own a business or manage a facility in Montgomery County, Maryland? Do you live in Montgomery County? Here’s some news you do not want to miss!
Phase 2 will likely go into effect this coming week (June 15-19). As Montgomery County prepares to enter Phase 2, here is what you can expect:
- Gyms, fitness centers, and other physical activities facilities will reopen with spacial requirements
- Houses of worship will allow congregants to join in indoor or outdoor services, with requirements and with limited capacity
- Pools will open lap lanes
- Restaurants will reopen indoor seating in addition to the recent reopening of outdoor seating, both limited and with restrictions
- Retail stores will expand from only curbside pickup to now limited in-store shopping (strict patron per sq. ft. guidelines)\
- Salons and barbershops will expand services
- Youth sports and day camps will expand opening with requirements
- Playgrounds and parks will reopen
- Concert halls, theaters, recreational facilities and libraries will remain closed
Check out the Montgomery County MD website for more details and information: https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/HHS/RightNav/reopening/index.html
If you own or manage property, we are here to give your business a professional, deep sanitization before anyone walks through your doors once again. Our latest program, Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, a defensive cleaning program that gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness. Our proactive viral pathogen cleaning program will help your business meet a higher standard of clean. Call us today with any questions or needs you may have at 301-340-1313. We look forward to hearing from you!