SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney is well-trained, well-equipped for water emergencies
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney and SERVPRO of Silver Spring North provide emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture and beyond. Crews from SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney and Silver Spring North arrive quickly and start the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning & restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 301-340-1313
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold & mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
About SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney & Silver Spring North
SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney and SERVPRO of Silver Spring North specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. Our staff is highly-trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our crews are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Call us 24/7 at 301-340-1313!
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- HST - Health and Safety Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program