Give Customers, Shoppers, Students... Peace of Mind with our SERVPRO Clean program!
With the country easing back into a somewhat normal life, and as a growing number of businesses and workplaces welcoming back their employees, and schools reopening doors to students & staff, it’s more crucial than ever to have buildings and facilities thoroughly cleaned to keep everyone safe from the coronavirus and other health hazards.
While the COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, SERVPRO franchises throughout the U.S. -- including SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney & Silver Spring North and SERVPRO of Laurel & Greenbelt NE/Beltsville E -- are here to help keep your customers and employees safe, and also let everyone know you've chosen a higher standard of clean.
When you go with us, you’re choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned -- a defensive, proactive viral pathogen cleaning program backed by our more than 50 years of experience in cleanup and restoration. With an industry-leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions and remediation processes, we're helping businesses across the country open safely.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, these are currently known about Covid-19:
- It is spread from person to person and happens most frequently among close contacts (within about 6 feet).
- This type of transmission occurs via respiratory droplets.
- Current evidence suggests that novel coronavirus may remain viable for hours to days on surfaces made from a variety of materials.
- Cleaning of visibly dirty surfaces followed by disinfection is a best practice measure for prevention of Covid-19
Our ready plan to get your workplaces cleaned & ready to open up again consists of:
A tailored cleaning program to meet your needs.
- We will assign you a Cleaning Protocol Specialist who understands your business.
- Programs are based on a range of factors: type of industry, business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touch points, foot traffic and congestion points.
Proactive and COVID-19 emergency response cleaning program.
- Trained and experienced in biohazard cleaning and decontamination for porous and non-porous surfaces - always adhering to the highest standards set by the CDC.
- EPA-approved products, including our proprietary cleaning agent SERVPROXIDE, a hospital-grade disinfectant that is NSF certified for direct food contact surface use.
A commitment to clean for your employees and consumers.
- Leverage SERVPRO's trusted brand to reassure your customers and employees that you are taking the steps needed to keep your space at the highest level of clean.
- Communication touchpoints include a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned window emblem, signage, marks for your digital footprint and more.
To schedule a consult for our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program, call us at 301-340-1313 or 301-323-8862. We are here to help!