Got MOLD? Leave it to your friends at SERVPRO
If you see visible mold on your property, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread this mold infestation throughout your building, office, store, or other property. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores that become airborne and can circulate inside the building. This can create or worsen health effects for your employees, customers and you.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Laurel and/or SERVPRO of Greenbelt NE/Beltsville E for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney and SERVPRO of Silver Spring North specialize in mold cleanup and remediation; in fact, it is a cornerstone of our businesses. Our crews are highly-trained restoration professionals who use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If you see signs of Mold, call us today: 301-340-1313.