Graffiti, sewer, biohazards... SERVPRO Rockville can tackle them all!
Team Gutierrez of SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney and SERVPRO of Silver Spring North offers a plethora of commercial services including water & fire cleanup and restoration, biohazards and mold remediation, as well as reconstruction of damaged properties.
From office buildings and restaurants, to schools, government agencies and malls, even churches, we solve problems anywhere from water damage to mold and soot damage.
We realize it’s important to keep your commercial property in the best repair possible. Your building, both on the outside and inside, is oftentimes the face of the company.
Below are a few of the most common issues commercial properties face. You may want to take note of these issues and check your building for them. If you do come across any of these problems, it’s important to get them fixed immediately, as holding off can increase the problem - and cost.
Check for the following (or you may need to hire a professional to investigate for some of these):
- Leaks: From roofs to gutters, to serious moisture buildup, water leaks can cause an assortment of problems including mold growth and rotting
- Asbestos: If your building is older than 20 years, you should have it inspected for asbestos, which if present, can cause detrimental effects on one’s health
- Cracking: Could possibly be a sign of an underlying problem in the building’s structure
- Fire and safety regulations: Make sure your building and property meet all standards regarding the current safety and fire requirements
- Infestation of bugs or rodents: Yikes! No one feels comfortable working in a building knowing it’s home to an abundance of rodents. It also doesn’t look pleasant to visitors or clients when ants or gnats are buzzing around or see a few rodent droppings. Additionally, pests can damage the wiring of a building.
- High energy costs: Keeping your commercial building in good repair can help keep your energy consumption at a manageable level. Also consider installing energy-efficient lighting & appliances. Consider creating energy and water-saving campaigns throughout your building. Make colorful posters and have prizes for whichever floor most actively participates, for example.
- Electrical faults: Dead outlets, melting wires, and faulty circuits can cause fires. A trusted electrician should be called to check out the situation immediately.
SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney & Silver Spring North are here to help. Call us 24/7 at 301-340-1313.