Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Here are a few tips to prevent a house fire:
- From a campfire in your backyard to a grill on your deck to flames in your fireplace, never leave a fire unattended.
- Unplug appliances such as hair straighteners immediately after use. Items such as the hair straightener pose a high risk when plugged in and proximity to flammable materials.
- Do not smoke indoors.
- Extinguish any candle flames when leaving your home or prior to falling asleep. Additionally, you should avoid lighting too many candles at once. If you have pets, it’s safer to never light candles.
- Never store a grill with a propane tank inside your home. This can easily result in a fatal explosion.
- Do not microwave aluminum foil. Remove the foil before reheating your food.
- Disabling your smoke detector is extremely dangerous, life-threatening, and illegal. To prevent fires, make sure the batteries in your detector work. If you believe your detector isn’t working properly, call a professional for help immediately.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (301) 340-1313
Why Choose SERVPRO of Rockville and Silver Spring North?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water and fire damage. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help. A fast response helps lessen the damage, limits secondary damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water restoration. We’ve received advance training in restoration techniques, and we have the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
We clean and restore your property using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques. Our “restore first” mentality reduces interruption and gets you back to your life.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Rockville and Silver Spring North is locally owned and operated—so we are part of the Rockville community too. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large-scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Rockville, MD
- Silver Spring, MD
- Olney, MD
- Redland, MD
- Burtonsville, MD
- Brookeville, MD
- Derwood, MD
- Laytonsville, MD
- Sandy Spring, MD
- Ashton, MD
- Norbeck, MD
- Brinklow, MD
- White Oak, MD
- Colesville, MD
- Cloverly, MD
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair