Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Here are a few tips to prevent a house fire:
- From a campfire in your backyard to a grill on your deck to flames in your fireplace, never leave a fire unattended.
- Unplug appliances such as hair straighteners immediately after use. Items such as the hair straightener pose a high risk when plugged in and proximity to flammable materials.
- Do not smoke indoors.
- Extinguish any candle flames when leaving your home or prior to falling asleep. Additionally, you should avoid lighting too many candles at once. If you have pets, it’s safer to never light candles.
- Never store a grill with a propane tank inside your home. This can easily result in a fatal explosion.
- Do not microwave aluminum foil. Remove the foil before reheating your food.
- Disabling your smoke detector is extremely dangerous, life-threatening, and illegal. To prevent fires, make sure the batteries in your detector work. If you believe your detector isn’t working properly, call a professional for help immediately.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (301) 340-1313
Why Choose SERVPRO of Rockville and Silver Spring North?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help with fire or water damage. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
As fire and water restoration specialists, we have the training, experience and specialized equipment necessary to restore your home or business. We are committed to providing superior service while restoring your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Besides the obvious advantage of lower costs, our “restore first” mentality also gets you back into your home or business quicker and with less disruption to your life.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Rockville and Silver Spring North is locally owned and operated—so we are part of the Rockville community too. We are also part of a national network of over 2120 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large-scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Rockville, MD
- Silver Spring, MD
- Olney, MD
- Redland, MD
- Burtonsville, MD
- Brookeville, MD
- Derwood, MD
- Laytonsville, MD
- Sandy Spring, MD
- Ashton, MD
- Norbeck, MD
- Brinklow, MD
- White Oak, MD
- Colesville, MD
- Cloverly, MD
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. When various materials burn, the soot and residue they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair